Thinking about getting a Brazilian wax? Is it your first time?
Here everything you need to know before getting your first Brazilian wax.
If you have been shaving, you must let your hair grow out for at least two-three weeks.
• Gently exfoliate the skin down there a night before your appointment. It could make your wax a little bit less painful.
•Take a shower right before your appointment using warm (not hot) water.
• Do not use any products containing retinoids at least one week before your appointment.
• If you have been taking Accutane, you can't do waxing! You have to stop taking it for six months.
• No sun exposure or tanning for a few days before your waxing appointment.
• Don't moisturize down there before your Brazilian wax appointment. Putting the lotion in that area can make it harder to grab onto the hairs.
• You can be very sensitive from about five days before through the end of your period. Avoid any waxing at this time if possible. After your period you'll be fine.
• Don't get waxed if you have a sunburn!
• Avoid touching the skin after waxing.
• Avoid exercises after waxing.
• Avoid tight clothing after waxing.
• Avoid exposing to the sun, hot tubs, sauna, pool, gym for 24-48 hours. Your skin can be sensitive and vulnerable after waxing. Allow hair follicles to close and your skin to heal.
• Avoid using heavily perfumed or tick lotion on the bikini area it might cause ingrown hair.
• Exfoliate 48 hours after waxing it helps to prevent ingrown hair.
• Use Aloe Vera Gel to soothing your skin and reduce inflammation after waxing.
Brazilian Wax Aftercare Tips:
First time Brazilian wax going to be painful but then it's going to be more comfortable and more relaxed, as long you don't shave. Avoid shaving between waxing because if you shave, the next Brazilian waxing going to be painful as the first time!
To prevent ingrown hair, we recommend exfoliating your skin with a gentle exfoliator once or twice a week and moisturizing your skin three or four times a week with no perfumed lotion.
Stop Shaving and Make an Appointment for Your First Brazilian Wax Today!
Your First Brazilian Wax just $25!